TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Become one of our Resellers!
Eurofinanzza Tax Legal Law Center
Corporate Tax & Legal Consultors
Terms and Conditions
View the terms and conditions for Eurofinanzza Reseller Program.
Please read the terms and conditions below for Eurofinanzza Reseller Program.
This Agreement represents the terms and conditions which apply to your participation in the Reseller Program of Business Filings Incorporated, a Delaware corporation d/b/a Eurofinanzza (“Eurofinanzza”). For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” refer to the Reseller applicant and “we” and “our” refer to Eurofinanzza.
- Execution of the Agreement. By selecting the online acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you represent that this Agreement has been validly executed and delivered and constitutes a valid binding obligation against you. You also acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by all its terms and conditions.
- Enrollment. To start the enrollment process, you must submit a completed online Reseller application (the “Reseller Program Registration”). We review the application and determine, in our sole discretion, whether to accept or reject you as a Reseller. We will notify you regarding your application in a timely manner (typically 1-2 business days).
Applications not completely filled out with contact name, company name, address, phone number, email address, website and description of your business, will be rejected.
- Links. Upon acceptance as a reseller, you will receive a welcome email containing pertinent information regarding your partner account. In this welcome email you will receive a unique URL to use when placing orders with Eurofinanzza. Your discount is tied to this URL. If you place orders by phone, you will use the partner code provided in the welcome email.
- Services. Reseller agrees to use Eurofinanzza’ services to provide incorporation, formation and related services to Reseller’s customers pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Independent Business. This Agreement will not in any way create the relationship of principal and agent or employer and employee between Eurofinanzza and Reseller. In performing their respective duties under this Agreement, both Reseller and Eurofinanzza will be independent contractors. Reseller will assume and pay all costs incurred in connection with its solicitation of orders for Eurofinanzza’ services pursuant to this Agreement, including, but not limited to, salaries, commissions and expenses of any sales personnel hired by Reseller and all office and other overhead expenses. Reseller will perform the duties required by this Agreement pursuant only to the authority granted and the restrictions imposed by this Agreement, and Reseller will have no authority to enter into contracts, assume or create any liability or make agreements of any nature whatsoever for, in the name of, or on behalf of Eurofinanzza. Reseller will at no time make any representations or hold itself out to the public as having such authority.
- Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date we accept your application into the Reseller Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You will only receive the applicable discount on orders Eurofinanzza receives during the term of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this paragraph, this Agreement shall terminate automatically in the event of either party’s bankruptcy, insolvency or assignment for the benefit of creditors, and either party may terminate this Agreement effective immediately upon notice to the other party in the event of the conviction of, or commission by, the other party or any principal, officer, shareholder, member, manager, employee, agent or any partner of the other party of any crime which may adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Eurofinanzza or Reseller. All accounts that have been inactive for 24 months will be terminated. Additionally, we may terminate this Agreement effective immediately if you use Eurofinanzza’ name, logo, or graphics or include a link to the Eurofinanzza’ website in any form of unsolicited communication such as spam.
- Discounts. Reseller is entitled to receive a discount on Eurofinanzza’ services based on the Net Revenue (as defined below) of the Paid Orders (as defined below) it places with Eurofinanzza. For purposes of this Agreement, “Net Revenue” means the total amount of an order less state and/or county filing fees and discounts, less any returns or chargebacks Eurofinanzza incurs on any order from Reseller. Third party costs, mail forwarding, and banking services are excluded from receiving commissions. For purposes of this Agreement, “Paid Orders” means as any orders on which payment has been received by Eurofinanzza and processed.
Eurofinanzza provides a discount on incorporations and related services. Eurofinanzza does not provide a discount on third party services, or any service which a strategic partner provides. Discounts will not be credited to orders placed prior to Eurofinanzza receiving the Reseller application. Additionally, Eurofinanzza shall have the right to change its list prices at any time. Updates will be provided on Eurofinanzza’ website.
- Ordering. Eurofinanzza will provide you with a unique link for accessing Eurofinanzza’ website and order forms online. Such link will recognize a partner code assigned by Eurofinanzza to you and will apply the applicable discount automatically to Reseller’s orders, where applicable. If you place an order by phone with an Incorporation Specialist, you must specify and provide your Reseller partner code in order to have the applicable discount applied to the order.
- Customers. Eurofinanzza will be responsible for completing incorporation, formation and other state filings and providing ancillary products and services to Reseller as ordered. Eurofinanzza will appear as the incorporator/organizer on the incorporation/formation or foreign qualification documents for Reseller’s customers. Eurofinanzza will appear as the registered agent on the incorporation/formation or foreign qualification documents in cases where Eurofinanzza is selected as registered agent. Reseller shall be responsible for all aspects of customer service for its customers relating to Eurofinanzza’ services. Eurofinanzza will ship all completed filings and products to Reseller or Reseller’s customers depending on Reseller’s preferences indicated in the Reseller Application; provided that all registered agent communications will be directly with the customers as required by law. If Eurofinanzza ships to Reseller, Reseller will then ship all materials directly to its customers. All Eurofinanzza rules, prices, policies and operating procedures will apply to sales made under this Agreement. Eurofinanzza expressly reserves the right to add to, delete or modify its services and prices at any time. Eurofinanzza expressly reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with any of its requirements.
- Your Obligations. In soliciting orders for Eurofinanzza’ services under this Agreement, Reseller shall:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- accurately transmit to Eurofinanzza the information provided by a customer with respect to any requested incorporation, formation or related service;
- immediately forward to the applicable customer all filings, supplies or other products ordered on behalf of a customer by Reseller;
- not engage in any misleading, fraudulent or deceptive activity;
- not use the trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos of Eurofinanzza except as expressly authorized by Eurofinanzza;
- not bid on Eurofinanzza trademarks or domain names in any pay-per-click search engines. This includes variations, combinations and/or lower-case variants of any of these terms with or without the “www” prefix or “.com” suffix;
- not use links, which automatically redirect the user to the Eurofinanzza website in your search ads. You may not use any upper- or lower-case variations of Eurofinanzza.com for any Display or Destination URL listing in paid search campaigns or Cloak or Mask the Eurofinanzza URL in Search Engines;
- not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to Eurofinanzza without first obtaining our written consent; and
- not use Eurofinanzza’ name, the Eurofinanzza’ logo, any Eurofinanzza’ graphics or include a link to the Eurofinanzza’ website in any form of unsolicited communication, such as but not limited to, unsolicited email (spam).
- Eurofinanzza’ Obligations. In providing its services under this Agreement, Eurofinanzza shall:
- comply with industry standards of providing the incorporation, formation and related services;
- not engage in any misleading, fraudulent or deceptive activity; and
- not use the trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos of Reseller except as expressly authorized by Reseller.
- Confidentiality. We will provide you with certain proprietary and confidential information under this Agreement in connection with your offering of Eurofinanzza’ incorporation, formation and related services to its customers pursuant to this Agreement. Confidential information under this Agreement includes any information or material that is proprietary to Eurofinanzza and that is not generally known. Examples of said information include, but are not limited to, filing turnaround times in the states with respect to which filing services are provided under this Agreement and any information relating to Eurofinanzza’ internal filing systems, marketing efforts or registered agent network. Reseller understands and acknowledges that Eurofinanzza has developed or obtained this confidential information by the investment of significant time, effort and expense and that the information is a valuable, special and unique asset of Eurofinanzza that provides Eurofinanzza with a significant competitive advantage. Therefore, in consideration for the sharing of proprietary and confidential information of Eurofinanzza, Reseller agrees that all confidential information provided by Eurofinanzza or obtained from Eurofinanzza shall be regarded as strictly confidential and held in confidence, shall be used by Reseller solely in connection with its resale of the Services pursuant to this Agreement, shall not be used by Reseller to compete with Eurofinanzza with respect to Services provided by Eurofinanzza hereunder and shall not be disclosed, directly or indirectly, to any other person or entity.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Damages and Liability. We expressly disclaim any and all warranties or representations with respect to incorporation, formation and related services and/or any services provided by us under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, we make no representations that the operation of our website or services will be uninterrupted or error free and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. In no event shall Eurofinanzza or any of our agents, employees, officers or directors be liable for consequential, incidental or special damages, including lost profits, even if we have knowledge of the potential loss or damage., and Eurofinanzza’ aggregate liability to you and/or any entity formed by you or on behalf of your customers shall be limited only to amounts paid with respect to the incorporation/formation of such entity.
- Acknowledgment of No Legal Services. You hereby acknowledge that Eurofinanzza is an incorporation and formation service company and is not a law firm, and that neither Eurofinanzza nor any of its employees provide legal services or legal advice. Further, no representations or warranties, express or implied, are given regarding the legal or other consequences resulting from the use of Eurofinanzza’ incorporation or formation services. Any information provided by Eurofinanzza is for general information and educational purposes only and should not serve as a substitute for legal advice from an attorney familiar with the facts and circumstances of your specific situation or that of any of your customers.
- Professional Responsibility. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to interfere with or otherwise affect the rendering of services by either Eurofinanzza or Reseller in accordance with its independent and professional judgment. Both parties shall perform services substantially in accordance with generally accepted practices and principles of the trade.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Eurofinanzza and its directors, officers, employees, agents and shareholders against any loss, liability, damage or expense that we may sustain by reason of any action or inaction by you in connection with your solicitation of orders for our services under this Agreement or the operation or contents of your website.
- Modification. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement, in our sole discretion. At a minimum, we will communicate any modification to you by posting updates to the Reseller Terms and Conditions document maintained on our website. Your continued participation as
- a Reseller after such modification will constitute your acceptance to the modified terms and conditions.
- Survival of Obligations. The parties agree that the obligations imposed by paragraphs 11, 12, 13 and 15 will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Election of Remedy and Waiver. The exercise of one right or remedy hereunder or at law will not constitute an election or preclude either party from exercising or pursuing all other rights or remedies available to them hereunder or at law. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof will in no way affect the right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor will the waiver by either party of a breach of any provision hereof constitute a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or any other provision, or constitute a waiver of the provision itself.
- Assignment, Amendment and Severability. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder or interest herein may be assigned by either party without the written consent of the other, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may not be substituted, varied or abridged in any manner, except as provided herein, unless by written amendment executed by an authorized agent or officer of either party. In the event any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, all remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of England and Wales, Great Britain. The parties agree that jurisdiction and venue for any matter arising out of or pertaining to this Agreement shall be proper only in the courts located in England and Wales, Great Britain.
- Notice. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing (standard mail) and email (when sent by Eurofinanzza) and shall be deemed sufficient if delivered personally or if addressed to the receiving party if for Eurofinanzza at SVS House, Oliver Grove, SE25 6EJ London , and if for Reseller to the address and email provided in your Reseller Application or to such other address as such party may designate in writing. Any such notice shall be deemed to have been received by UK mail, return receipt requested.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter.
Technical advice should be sought about your specific needs and requirements.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter.
Technical advice should be sought about your specific needs and requirements.
Contact us Now!
One of our Business Development Managers will promptly answer your enquiry!
There is dedicated team in our Head Office available to deal with your enquiries regarding any of our five offices. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Whether you are an existing client or interested in Eurofinanzza services, we would be happy to hear from you via any of our available communication networks: telephone, email, live chat, and enquiry form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(*) Required fields