SET UP YOUR BUSINESS IN
We support all worldwide
Investors & Entrepreneurs
Setting up their Business overseas
Eurofinanzza Tax Legal Law Center
Corporate Tax & Legal Consultors
Vanuatu International Company (VIC)
Population Approximately 218,000.
Vanuatu is a parliamentary democracy, the head of state being the President elected by an electoral college. The position is mainly titular and has very few executive powers. The legislature consists of a single chamber, a 52-member parliament, for which general elections are held every four years.
There are two international airports in Vanuatu. There are regular flights to Australia, New Zealand and neighbouring islands. The country has a dualistic economy with a large smallholder subsistence agricultural sector and a small-monetised sector.
The development of the offshore financial centre in 1971 added new dimensions to the economy and it now contributes considerably to Government revenue through the payment of annual registration fees for all companies, business license fees, insurance, banking and trust company license fees, stamp duties and other smaller fees.
The offshore financial centre has also brought to the country increased employment opportunities, and an excellent infrastructure of telecommunications, banking, legal, accounting and other financial and commercial services.
Advantages to register in Vanuatu
- May carry on business anywhere in the world except Vanuatu.
- May carry on any business pursuant to Vanuatu International Companies Act Cap.222 except to the limitation of the jurisdiction the business is carried, e.g. banking, insurance.
- Company name may end with Limited, Incorporated, Corporation, Sendirian Berhad, Responsabilite Limitee, Gesellschaft mit beschrankter Haftung, Besloten Vennootschap or their abbreviations.
- Director and shareholder may be natural person or corporate entity, (1) no specific requirement on residence or citizenship, (2) minimum number is 1, (3) sole director may also be the sole shareholder.
- Director meeting and shareholder meeting may be held anywhere.
- Meetings via telephone, facsimile, conference calls, electronic means are acceptable.
- May not require an authorized capital.
- Government fee is fixed disregard the amount of capital.
- Limited by shares or guarantee or both.
- Bearer shares are allowed but shares can only be held by an authorized custodian not by the owner.
- No audit on financial statements.
- No annual returns, filing required.
- Except the constitution filed with the Commission Registry, the company’s statutory registers will be maintained only with the registered agent.
- No need to file with governmental authorities in respect of company structure.
- Company search not entertained unless authorized by the international company.
- High level of privacy and confidentiality.
Vanuatu Company Information
Type of Company for International Trade and Investment
The International Company provides for greater flexibility and minimal compliance.
Vanuatu International Company
Key Corporate Features
Type of Company – International
Shelf company availability – Yes
Our time to establish a new company – 2 days
Political Stability – Good
Common or Civil Law – Common
Disclosure of Beneficial Owner – No
Migration of Domicile Permitted – Yes
Corporate Taxation– Nil
Double Taxation Treaty Access – None
Language of Name – Latin and other alphabets
Minimum Number of Shareholders / Members – One
Minimum Number of Directors / Managers – One
Corporate Directors / Managers Permitted – Yes
Company Secretary Required – No
Usual Authorised Capital – None
Registered Office – Yes
Registered Agent – Yes
Company Secretary – No
Local Directors – No
Local Meetings – No
Government Register of Directors / Managers – No
Government Register of Shareholders / Members – No
Annual Return – No
Annual Return Filing Fe – No
Annual Audit – No
Recurring Government Costs
Minimum Annual Tax / Licence Fee – US$300
Annual Return Filing Fee – N/A
Start your Business Project now!
Contact us Now!
One of our Business Development Managers will promptly answer your enquiry!
There is dedicated team in our Head Office available to deal with your enquiries regarding any of our five offices. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Whether you are an existing client or interested in Eurofinanzza services, we would be happy to hear from you via any of our available communication networks: telephone, email, live chat, and enquiry form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(*) Required fields