Ras Al Khaimah company formation
Select the services that are most suitable for your personal business needs.
Let us handle the paperwork and logistics while you focus on growing your business. From $1,780.00
Our processing times are some of the fastest, allowing you to get your business up and running quickly.
Every customer is assigned a personal business specialist. Feel free to contact him directly.
Register your Company today!
All our Consultancy and Advisory services are completely FREE!
Offshore company in
United Arab Emirates, RAK
option for international trade
Want to know more about setting up your business here and other useful information? Check all procedures and compliance!
RAK company formation key features
- UAE is a “whitelisted” jurisdiction with OECD and FATF.
- UAE offers a valuable alternative to jurisdictions traditionally labelled as “offshore centre” facing extreme scrutiny internationally.
- RAK ICC Regulations allow for flexibility in the company structure, namely 100 % foreign Ownership.
- BASICALLY, THERE ARE NO TAXES IN UAE!
Other benefits to register in RAK
Zero taxes and duties
Easy transfer of shares
RAK international company formation top benefits
Rak’s commercial companies benefit from an attractive tax regime
Rak’s business companies have good access to capital
Rak business companies have good access to capital for several reasons.
- First, setting up a company in Rak is relatively simple. Compared to other jurisdictions, the business license application process is relatively quick and easy.
- Second, Rak offers several incentives for business formation, including free trade zones and tax-free status for certain types of businesses. These factors make Rak an attractive destination for business investment.
- Finally, Rak is home to several large international banks that are willing to lend to business startups.
Venture capital investors
SEIS and EIS schemes
Rak business companies have a range of options when it comes to accessing capital
Another option for Rak businesses is to raise money through equity financing
Rak company confidentiality
Rak offshore company corporate flexibility
Rak offshore company success is more likely to be guaranteed
Rak respected offshore financial centres
Rak is one of the most respected offshore financial centres in the world
Rak is an attractive destination for businesses and individuals seeking quality financial services
Offshore bank account Ras Al Khaimah
Offshore bank account Ras Al Khaimah
RAK Company Formation FAQs
What is stated in the Ras Al Khaimah Business Companies Act?
The Ras Al Khaimah Business Companies Act (the “Act”) was enacted in 2018 and came into force on 1 January 2019. The Act is a modern, comprehensive, and up-to-date piece of legislation that sets out the framework for the regulation of business companies in Ras Al Khaimah. The Act applies to all business companies incorporated in Ras Al Khaimah, whether onshore or offshore.
The key features of the Act include:
- A modern and flexible legal framework for the incorporation and operation of business companies in Ras Al Khaimah;
- A simplified incorporation process with reduced paperwork and timelines;
- A wide range of corporate structures including sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, and public joint stock companies;
- Flexible capital requirements with no minimum capital requirements for most types of business companies;
- Protected cell companies and segregated liability schemes are available for certain types of businesses;
- Streamlined compliance requirements and procedures; and
- A dedicated Registrar of Companies with responsibility for the registration and regulation of business companies in Ras Al Khaimah.
Why set up a Ras Al Khaimah International Business Company?
When you’re planning to do business in the United Arab Emirates, there are a number of reasons to choose Ras Al Khaimah as your base of operations.
First, setting up a Free Zone company in RAK lets you take advantage of tax-free status and 100% foreign ownership. You’ll also enjoy a wide range of benefits, including free zone company registration, exemption from corporate taxes, and no currency restrictions.
Additionally, RAK offers a safe and stable environment for businesses, with a world-class infrastructure and a highly skilled workforce. And because RAK is located just outside the UAE’s capital city of Abu Dhabi, you’ll have easy access to all the resources and amenities you need for thriving businesses.
So, if you’re looking for a jurisdiction that can offer your business the best possible chance for success, Ras Al Khaimah should be at the top of your list.
What is the Ras Al Khaimah company set up timescale?
What type of business niches are most suited to RAK company formations?
The main activities that a RAK Offshore company can hold outside UAE, amongst others, they are:
- International Trade Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Property Owning
- International business services